8. PAYMENT: All payments are to be made by a crossed Account Payee's Cheque, NEFT or Demand Draft drawn on a nationalized bank in
favour of TechResource and payable at par at Mumbai. All outstation payments unless specifically indicated are to be made by a crossed
demand draft only. All banker's charges for client account only. 100% payment against delivery or against intimation that goods are
ready, or against documents through our bank. Amount towards taxes has to be paid in advance with the order. Payments should be made
as per terms of payment stipulated, else interest @ 18% per annum will be charged.
9. CANCELLATION CHARGES: Orders received by email, fax or courier/post will be booked. No acknowledgement will be intimated. If an
order or part of the order is cancelled 30% of the cost of the order cancelled will be borne by you.
10. TRAINING: We can arrange for installation of the equipment and/or for training of your personnel. For on-site installation and/or
training of your personnel per diem charges, plus travelling expenses (to and fro two-tier AC train fare, bus/taxi fare), plus
boarding and lodging in a decent hotel (if required) will be borne by you.
11. LIMITATION TO LIABILITY: In no event will we be liable for any consequential loss or damage arising out of or connected with this
contract in any way whatsoever.
12. FORCE MAJEURE: All deliveries will be effected to the maximum extent possible as per the customer's schedule. However,
TechResource will not be responsible for delays, partial/non-delivery for reasons beyond their control and subject to the force majeure
clause given be hereinafter. TechResource shall not be responsible for delay or failure to execute the order directly, or indirectly,
caused due to an act of God, war, mobilization, requisition by or interference from government or local authorities, riot, civil
commotion, trade disputes, lock out, labour disturbance, strike, fire, pestilence, damage or accident to machinery or any other event
or circumstances whatsoever beyond TechResource's control whether due to or in consequence of any of the aforesaid causes.
13. ARBITRATION: All disputes and differences arising out of order on this quotation, failing amicable settlement shall be referred to
arbitration under the Indian Arbitration Act, 1940 or any statutory modification thereof for the time being in force and such arbitration
shall take place in Mumbai only.